Business Development Manager - West Midlands/NW England - A675
De Lacy Executive seeks an experienced and driven Business Development Manager to join the UK division of a market leading, global organisation within the agricultural livestock production sector.
You will be required to secure new business and maintain existing customers, within a defined territory in the West/Midlands/North West region.
- Identifying and converting new sales leads
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing localised marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Demonstrable track record of successful account management within the agricultural sector
- Good knowledge of livestock
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Experience in delivering client- focused solutions
- Project management experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Full UK driving licence
Remuneration: A highly competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate dependent on experience
To apply for this new career opportunity please e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word) to email@example.com
For more information please call Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524 or Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all contact will be treated in complete confidence.
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry (REC Membership Number: 00082047).
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440