Trade Channel Account Manager - North East - Livestock Equipment - A674
De Lacy Executive seeks an experienced and driven Trade Channel Account Manager to join the UK division of a market leading, global organisation within the agricultural livestock production sector.
You will support the trade channel in maintaining and growing tag volume parallel to consolidating the current consumable product range and growing sales of key lines.
Candidates will possess a high level of customer service skills, strong commercial acumen and ideally, a good knowledge of UK livestock farming.
This is an office based role and will involve up to 50% UK travel
- Working in partnership with the Customer Service and Marketing teams, deliver the agreed budget for this route to market
- Identify upsell opportunities for office based staff where appropriate
- Coordinate Trade Channel business development while maintaining existing turnovers
- Identify and deliver product campaigns to match seasonality and core strategies
- Promote models to recapture lapsed business
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Proven ability to work to stretching sales targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on end user needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Educated to degree level equivalent work experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent levels of customer empathy and problems solving skills
- Strong team player
- Full UK driving licence
A highly competitive remuneration package will be on offer dependant on experience.
To apply for this new career opportunity please e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word) to firstname.lastname@example.org and for more information please call Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524 or Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all contact will be treated in complete confidence.
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry (REC Membership Number: 00082047).
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440