Business Development Manager - Agricultural Buildings - Central Region - A644
A Business Development Manager is sought for a very successful buildings company to cover the Central Region Sales Territory which includes the counties of Wiltshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and the Midlands.
My client is a leading supplier of pre-fabricated buildings to the farming and rural community. The company specialises in servicing the farming sector throughout the south of England, East Anglia and the Midlands.
A substantial goodwill has been built up with the rural community over the past 30+ years by providing high quality bespoke buildings and an excellent post completion service. As a result a significant portion of sales arise from repeat business from an extensive established clientele.
The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate with the farming sector at all levels including networking with Land Agents and those responsible for influencing investment decisions. To be an effective Business Development Manager you must be socially adept, numerate and able to provide quality leadership to the Sales team.
- Research organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Research the needs of other companies, identifying who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Proactively contact clients to inform them about new developments in the Company's products.
- Develop sales goals for the team and ensure they are met.
- Develop and coach other team members in developing their skills.
Qualifications / Experience:
A land-based or engineering qualification would be an advantage, although not essential. We will be looking for some experience selling capital investment items into the agricultural sector.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Creative with the ability to solve tough problems.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritising and triaging obligations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
A competitive salary will be offered plus a company vehicle.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence Thank you.
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry (REC Membership Number: 00082047).
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview Registered with and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440