Marketing Manager - The Midlands - A642
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a leading international company. This is an excellent opportunity for PR & Marketing professionals to progress their career within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Ideal candidates will have proven experience within agriculture, horticulture, fresh produce, food or other land based business sectors.
- Prepare business plans, marketing reports and newsletters that are reflective of the current and future market trends within the agricultural industry.
- Prepare marketing schedules and ensure that deadlines are met
- Produce marketing budgets ensuring projects are delivered within the financial plan
- Build key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Write, source, brief and manage the production and print of all creative marketing material
- Responsibility for the development of company websites ensuring content is kept up to date.
- 3 years + relevant marketing experience
- Social and digital marketing experience will be a strong advantage
- A good knowledge of the UK agricultural/Land-based industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer focus
- Good IT Skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Demonstrate resilience whilst working under pressure
- Full UK driving licence
A competitive salary plus bonus will be on offer to the successful candidate
If you feel you have the right qualities and would like to become part of our clients dynamic team, please email a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com or for more information please call Amanda Latham on DDI: 01885 485524 or Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry (REC Membership Number: 00082047).
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440