Customer Success Manager - Cambridgeshire - A624
A first class opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and IT literate individual with a strong passion for agriculture to join a dynamic cloud based software company within the UK agricultural sector.
De Lacy Executives client is seeking to recruit a Customer Success Manager to help drive their customer relationships and marketing activities. You will be the go to person in the company for any post sales assistance. This role will involve travel to customer sites.
- Manage post- sales activity for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how our client can better serve their customers
- Develop and execute social media marketing campaigns (blogs, twitter, LinkedIn etc..) alongside more established marketing routes.
- Strong interest in agriculture
- Passionate about customer success and making life simpler with technology
- Strong IT literacy is essential
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Enterprise software or SaaS account management experience is desirable
- Experience in selling and/or managing technology software solutions would be helpful
- Ability to write external communications (blogs)
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Full UK driving license
A competitive salary will be available dependent on experience.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to email@example.com
For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry (REC Membership Number: 00082047).
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview
Registered with and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Contact our consultants:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440