Farm Engineer - Agricultural Machinery - Bedfordshire - A620
De Lacy Executive seeks a farm based skilled engineer to maintain and service a range of Farm Equipment. Our clients tractor fleet is predominantly John Deere but also includes other makes including a Fendt. With the growing of root crops there is a wide range of planting, tilling, irrigating and harvesting machinery to maintain. Added to this is a range of machinery used in the growing of cereals and other crops.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Servicing and Maintaining Farm Equipment, including dealing with breakdowns and supporting the field operations. Ability to work under pressure at busy times.
- Welding and Fabrication.
- Leading Farm staff when they are working on machines in the workshop - helping with guidance/training and working together with them.
- Purchasing of parts / consumables on the best possible terms and maintaining the workshop stores. Planning the annual servicing schedule with input from the Farm Manager to ensure all equipment is maintained and ready for use.
- Maintaining electronic records on the Farm APP (Tablet based) which includes servicing detail.
- Ability to follow Company procedures and policies.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- The suitable applicant would be expected to provide their own hand tools. The Company supplies all other workshop equipment
Remuneration:A competitive salary will be on offer to the successful candidate To apply for this new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to email@example.com For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry (REC Membership Number: 00082047). Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview
Registered with and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Contact our consultants:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440