Anaerobic Digester & Compost Site Manager - Gloucestershire - A619
De Lacy Executives client is looking for a resourceful manager who can demonstrate a positive and flexible approach to all aspects of the role. Knowledge of operating and maintaining an AD Plant is an advantage along with the ability to maintain a high standard of record keeping cost control and administration.
Candidates will ideally have a good working knowledge of relevant legislation relating to the operation of composting plants and will hold a Certificate of Technical Competence in Hazardous Waste Management or, be willing to complete the training course within 18 months of their start date.
The role and responsibilities:
- Complete paperwork on AD and Compost Site: recording all deliveries in and out, and work with company secretary on weighbridge data
- Organise feedstock for AD plant to optimize electric yield.
- Regular inspection of AD/Compost site with immediate action taken to resolve potential problems
- Conduct site visits with Environment Agency Officers, Animal Health Officers, pas 100/100 auditors, council representatives etc.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly checks of key components and critical control points.
- Maintenance of machinery in the in-vessel compost building and Anaerobic Digester.
- Basic maintenance of JCB loading shovel
- Basic maintenance of gas engines
A highly competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate. Accommodation can also be available with this role if required.
To apply for this new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to email@example.com
For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry (REC Membership Number: 00082047).
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview
Contact our consultants:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440