VP of Sales - IT Software - Agricultural Sector - East Anglia - A613
De Lacy Executive seeks a VP of Sales to join a dynamic cloud based software company. As a result of continued rapid growth there is an opportunity for a focused and highly motivated individual with the drive, passion and experience in technology solutions to prospect, engage and deliver Agricultural software solutions and platforms to the leading agricultural enterprises within the UK.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully closing large Enterprise deals. They will also bring a solid understanding of solution selling strategies and tactics within the IT and agriculture sectors.
This role will require at least 50% travel.
- Develop sales strategies and objectives in accordance with the business model
- Direct sales force activities in a manner consistent with company goals and objectives in order to maximise sales revenue and profit
- Work closely in conjunction with the team to create winning on boarding strategies
- Evaluate competitor activity, market information and client responses, constantly feeding back into future sales response strategies
- Establish, nurture and build relationships with business leaders within key accounts
- Maintain key customer relationships along with developing and implementing customer expansion strategies
- Drive new business and undertake regular deal review sessions with the sales teams
- Forecast future opportunities based upon realistic assessments and external influencers drivers
- Represent the company in external business relationships with major clients, important prospects, trusted partners and suppliers
- Proven leader capable of contributing to broader business conversations
Skills and Experience
- Experience and success in delivering high-growth in an entrepreneurial team environment
- Demonstrable experience in working directly with customers at the CxO level, as well as driving business through industry partners and alliances
- Capable of quickly understanding positioning, benefits and business value of new technologies
- Must have resiliency and tenacity to be successful in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment along with the ability to create a strong sense of teamwork and camaraderie between the sales team and other company staff
- Positive, motivational style and personality
- Experience in public speaking and presenting to both internal and external executive audiences
- A reputation for unquestionable ethics and integrity
The rewards will be negotiable and will be commensurate with the seniority of this position.
To apply for this excellent new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive is the agricultural recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors and was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry (REC Membership Number: 00082047). Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview
Registered with and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Contact our consultants:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440