Vacancies > Trainee Management Jobs in Agriculture and Trainee Sales Jobs in Agriculture
If you would like to apply for one of these vacancies please follow the link. Or, if you don't see a vacancy of interest now why not register your details so that we can contact you as soon as one arises.
This page lists trainee management jobs and trainee sales jobs in agriculture available through De Lacy Executive's agricultural recruitment consultancy.
- G042: Support and Development Manager (Trainee) – Crop Protection – Midlands
- G053 : Trainee Cattle Specialist - Midlands
- G065: Crop Protection Support and Development – Trainee - Midlands
- G066: Ruminant Nutritionist/Feed Specialist (Possible Advanced Trainee) – North West Midlands
- G067: Farm Manager – Cotswolds
- G069: Fantastic Agricultural Experience in the Cotswolds!
- M223: Trainee Grain Buyers – office based – WEST MIDLANDS
- M248: Agricultural Business Consultant – North East England
- M257: COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT / GRADUATE TRAINEE – AGRICULTURAL MERCHANT – NORTH YORKSHIRE
- M259: Trainee Product Manager – Crop Protection - Cambs
- J403: ACCOUNT MANAGERS/TRAINEE SALES - YORKSHIRE
De Lacy Executive Ltd, Acorn Business Centre, Roberts End, Hanley Swan, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR8 0DN
Contact: John Davies (Director)
Tel: 01684 310208 Mobile:07980 859953 8am to 8pm
Contact: Amanda Latham (Recruitment Consultant)
Tel: 01684 310208 Mobile:07730 218934 8am to 8pm
Contact: Grace Nugent (Marketing and Recruitment Consultant)
Tel: 01684 310208 Mobile: 07436 808024
Contact: Margaret Wilkinson (Recruitment Consultant)
Tel: 01423 326034 / 07875 197231 8.30am to 6.30pm
Office hours: 8.30am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
- must have a valid EU work permit at the time of registration
- and must have a high standard of spoken and written english
- and must have employment experience of UK or EU agriculture, even trainee roles.
RT @LyeXFarmShop: We've been shortlisted for the Bristol Good Food Awards, Best Local Farm Shop - brilliant news, thankyou for the votes!
RT @FarmsFeedCities: Did you know? Honey bees have 4 wings, 2 on each side. When flying, they "hook" them together, making them efficient i…