Vacancies > Agronomist Jobs and Arable Agricultural Jobs
If you would like to apply for one of these vacancies please follow the link. Or, if you don't see a vacancy of interest now why not register your details so that we can contact you as soon as one arises.
This page lists the jobs in agronomy and arable agriculture jobs which are being managed by De Lacy Executive.
- G042: Support and Development Manager (Trainee) – Crop Protection – Midlands
- G064: Agrochemical Development Manager - Midlands/South
- G065: Crop Protection Support and Development – Trainee - Midlands
- A189: Trainee/ Experienced Sales Managers - East Anglia – Agricultural Machinery
- A195: Experienced Grain Buyer
- M241: ARABLE FARM TRADERS / GRAIN BUYERS - YORKS/LINCS/MIDLANDS
- M243: LIQUID FERTILISER SALES – WEST MIDLANDS/SOUTH WALES – HOMEBASED
- M247: AREA SALES MANAGER – WEST MIDLANDS
- M250: EMEA Packaging Manager – Global Agrochemicals Business
- M254: Formulation Technician – Crop Protection - Midlands
- M255: Registration Specialist – Crop Protection – Home based – to £45k
- M257: COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT / GRADUATE TRAINEE – AGRICULTURAL MERCHANT – NORTH YORKSHIRE
- M259: Trainee Product Manager – Crop Protection - Cambs
- J390: Seeds Manager
- J406: AGRONOMY & PRODUCT MANAGER - ORGANIC WASTE TECHNOLOGY
- J409: ARABLE SALES - North East
De Lacy Executive Ltd, Acorn Business Centre, Roberts End, Hanley Swan, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR8 0DN
Contact: John Davies (Director)
Tel: 01684 310208 Mobile:07980 859953 8am to 8pm
Contact: Amanda Latham (Recruitment Consultant)
Tel: 01684 310208 Mobile:07730 218934 8am to 8pm
Contact: Grace Nugent (Marketing and Recruitment Consultant)
Tel: 01684 310208 Mobile: 07436 808024
Contact: Margaret Wilkinson (Recruitment Consultant)
Tel: 01423 326034 / 07875 197231 8.30am to 6.30pm
Office hours: 8.30am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
- must have a valid EU work permit at the time of registration
- and must have a high standard of spoken and written english
- and must have employment experience of UK or EU agriculture, even trainee roles.