Vacancies > Agricultural Machinery Jobs, Agricultural Engineering Jobs, Agricultural Housing/ Equipment Jobs
If you would like to apply for one of these vacancies please follow the link. Or, if you don't see a vacancy of interest now why not register your details so that we can contact you as soon as one arises.
This page lists jobs in agriculture in the machinery, engineering, housing and equipment sectors, available through De Lacy Executive, the agricultural recruitment consultancy.
- A145: Area Sales–Agricultural Machinery & Livestock Equipment – East and South East of England
- A159: Business Development Manager – Agricultural Machinery Parts - The Midlands
- A178: Area Sales–Agricultural Machinery & Livestock Equipment –North of England
- A181: European Sales Manager - Agricultural Machinery - West Midlands
- A188: Experienced Service Engineers – Agricultural Machinery - West Midlands – Potential earnings £45K+
- A189: Trainee/ Experienced Sales Managers - East Anglia – Agricultural Machinery
- A191: Technical Support Specialist - Agricultural Machinery - Wales & SW
- A193: Senior Manager -Parts Product Management - Agricultural Machinery - Midlands
- A198: Technical Trainer – Agricultural Machinery –East Midlands
- A204: Trainee European Sales Manager - Agricultural Machinery - East Anglia
- A205: Area Sales Manager – Agricultural Machinery – Midlands, Wales & East Anglia
- M249: PRODUCT SPECIALIST – HYDRAULICS - BEDS/HERTS/CAMBS
De Lacy Executive Ltd, Acorn Business Centre, Roberts End, Hanley Swan, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR8 0DN
Contact: John Davies (Director)
Tel: 01684 310208 Mobile:07980 859953 8am to 8pm
Contact: Amanda Latham (Recruitment Consultant)
Tel: 01684 310208 Mobile:07730 218934 8am to 8pm
Contact: Grace Nugent (Marketing and Recruitment Consultant)
Tel: 01684 310208 Mobile: 07436 808024
Contact: Margaret Wilkinson (Recruitment Consultant)
Tel: 01423 326034 / 07875 197231 8.30am to 6.30pm
Office hours: 8.30am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
- must have a valid EU work permit at the time of registration
- and must have a high standard of spoken and written english
- and must have employment experience of UK or EU agriculture, even trainee roles.